Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wedding Planning: Invitations


We are just three short months from our New England wedding! Time has absolutely flown by and wedding planning has taken a backseat to our performing. Jerron and I both opened showed and closed shows in May and June and now we are preparing for our European adventure next week! In the meantime we are busy digging into the details of our wedding.


Jerron and I are on the tightest of budgets for our wedding so by necessity it has become a DIY wedding and I wouldn't have it any other way! Since we have found that our lives have been filled with travel, we've decided to make our wedding vintage travel themed. Here is our Save the Date video that Jerron made for all of our out of town guests.

Tonight we finally  finished our invitations! A bottle of wine and a little jazz can really get you through almost anything! 


I am so in love with the invitations Jerron designed for us! 



Up next...Cocktail Party Etiquette 101!

Salut-

The Vintage Chanteuse












1 comment:

  1. Superb ideas! I have taken the responsibility of organizing my sister’s wedding. I have picked up one of her favorite LA event venues for the day but I complete forgot about the invitation cards. This is a nice post and I am sure this would look perfect as far as her theme is concerned.

    ReplyDelete