Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekly Playlist: The Waltz

Hi There! As an opera singer, music is my life. Between my fiancé (who is a musician as well) and I, there is always music pouring from our apartment. Lately, I've been dreaming of Europe and feeling a bit homesick for cobblestone streets, rich espresso, and rotwein. To help sooth my aching heart, I've created a playlist with music of the most beautifully wistful kind: the waltz! I hope you enjoy this playlist and find yourself dreaming about sitting at a French café with a croissant and café au lait or on the streets of Vienna with a large glass of rotwein.  

Salut!

The Vintage Chanteuse

*In order to listen to the playlist below, please follow the instructions to sign-up for a Spotify account. It is quick, easy, and completely free!


No comments:

Post a Comment