Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Week in Snapshots: Week 1

Bonjour!  This is the first in my new series, My Week in Snapshots, in which I post my favorite moments of my week...like a photo journal!

Here we go!


My dissertation was published in the NATS Journal of Singing as recommended reading! It was actually sitting on my shelf for months without me noticing. Reading about my research after being so removed from it has inspired me to pick up where I left off in my research of Willa Cather's connection to music.


 I grew up on a farm...and I have no green thumb whatsoever! I am hoping I can keep at least a cactus alive; stay tuned...


The produce at our favorite farm stand is so beautiful!


I have become obsessed with our new vintage record player! We found it at Fistful of Daisies while in the Midwest. Our mornings begin with listening to NPR and end with Gershwin on this gem!


One of the best things about visiting Nebraska is coming home with so many fabulous vintage dresses!


 Beach! Beach! Beach! We spent a lovely day on the Long Island Sound in Connecticut.


Around every corner in Connecticut are signs to pick your own blueberries. Fresh picked blueberries are heaven...


We found the most wonderful Arizona Kitsch while thrifting this week. They are perfect for my Cacti and provide a little homage to our time in Phoenix!


Yes, Connecticut really is so charming that American flags line the highways.

Here's to a beautiful weekend!

Salut!

The Vintage Chanteuse

No comments:

Post a Comment