Monday, August 18, 2014

my week in snapshots: week 4

Sometimes life throws you curve balls and suddenly big, seemingly life changing decisions must be made immediately.  Well, that was my week...hopefully the decisions I made were right. Because of this, I've had a week of new beginnings and goodbyes.  Moving forward in life is scary and hard but I am focusing on one day at a time--living life slowly and intentionally.

My favorite thing about living in a really old apartment building? The details!  I love finding the most interesting details in my apartment; like this art deco thermostat.
 The most important life decisions should be made over drinks and sunshine.
 This little girl always wants to help....I am pretty sure she thinks she is a human.
 I broke my vegetarianism and had an amazing burger this week.  It was so worth it!
 My score finally arrived and now this is my life...
Yesterday we received a bag full of beautiful peaches!  So what better to make than gluten-free peach crisp?!

Here's to a living a life full of intention and vintage-inspiration!

Salut!

The Vintage Chanteuse

1 comment:

  1. I love your weekend snapshots! The photo if your dog is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete