Monday, September 8, 2014

Over the Weekend!

Hello Vintage-ista's! 

It has been very long time. When life hits, it hits hard. I have been busy doing completely unglamorous things like signing contracts, training for new jobs, sitting in music practice rooms, and dealing with the idea of change--as daunting and intimidating as it is!

After too many weeks away, here we are again, over the weekend! Here are a few awesome things I have found during my late-night-can't-make-my-brain-stop-thinking sessions.

1.  These color photos of real Rosie the Riveters are incredibly inspiring. 


2.  Here is a glimpse into the world's oldest surviving music hall, Wiltons. This place is simply magical and is at the top of my list the next time I am in London!


3.  This is exactly how I felt yesterday morning as I watched my coffee steaming as I walked to work.


4.  This book!  Every free moment I can find is spent with this book! 


5.  Wedding planning has officially begun for me. Before anything is booked (besides the groom!) I am pouring through vintage etiquette guides for ideas. Like this guide from The Retro Housewife.


No comments:

Post a Comment