Thursday, October 23, 2014

My week in snapshots

Hello, Vintage-istas! I've missed you all so much :-) Here's what I have been up to this week....


It's time to let my summer blonde turn to a warm autumnal glow. 


"And if we wrapped up against the cold, we wouldn't feel other things, like the bright tingle of the stars, or the music of the Aurora, of best of all the silky feeling of moonlight on our skin. It's worth being cold for that." --Serafina Pekkala (Northern Lights, by Phillip Pullman)


My happy place. 


 "The end is nothing; the road is all." 
--Willa Cather


Ludwig's Halloween costume! I have to say, it is the perfect costume for a wiener dog! 


We've started wedding planning! The theme is I'll follow you anywhere... 

  

Staging. staging. staging. Lots and lots of staging rehearsals! 

1 comment: