Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December in Snapshots

December is almost over and it was a whirlwind! From operas to recitals to concerts and church services, December is the month of music. Something magical happens in December: music drifts out from schools and churches onto busy street corners, white twinkling lights glow from the windows, and greet cards fill our mailboxes.







Here's a look at The Vintage Chanteuse's December snapshots.













Christmas isn't complete without a trip into the City!





My fiancé and I sang 8 concerts and 12 church services! Tis' the season!






I said goodbye to Marianne as I closed Der Rosenkavalier with Connecticut Lyric Opera.




You know what they say: "Behind every successful woman is a coffee!"





We celebrated my birthday by taking a painting class together! It was terrifying and a really great time!






This year marks my first year with a real Christmas tree and it was pretty spectacular. I can't bring myself to take it down. Maybe next week....

Salut!

The Vintage Chanteuse

No comments:

Post a Comment